Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Drive down Bowman Bay Road to the stop sign at the bottom of the hill. Take a left. As you enter the large parking area you will notice our kayak shed under the trees on the East side of the parking lot. Park where you like and come meet us!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age. Please call if you have questions.
- Not recommended for people exceeding 265 pounds.
- Not recommended for people taller than about 6'5". Call if you have questions.
- PLEASE CALL US AFTER BOOKING. Due to the nature of booking on a third-party site, and our small group size, we highly recommend giving us a quick call after you book to make sure that your preferred departure time works for you. During the busiest days we often run full. In the unlikely event that your preferred trip is already full then we will definitely get you out on a trip leaving at a similar time. We just don't want to cause you any disappointment. Thank you!
- DUE TO COVID-19 WE CAN NO LONGER SEAT SINGLE TRAVELERS INTO KAYAKS WITH STRANGERS. We do not offer single kayaks on this trip. If you are a single traveler please call us so that we can get you set up on one of our longer trips that do have single kayaks available. Thank you!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anacortes Kayak Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands