- Take in the sights of Washington State on a boat ride
- Learn about the area from the onboard narration
- Spot wildlife like bald eagles and porpoises from the boat
- Choose from several tour times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Passengers check in and get tickets at our store located near Deception Pass Bridge prior to driving their vehicles to the boat area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Electric Wheelchairs cannot be accomodated because there is one step up onto the boat. Folding wheelchair users can be rolled up the one step onto the boat and allowed to stay in their chair, or move into a nearby seat.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY Deception Pass Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms