Are you interested in?
Sonoran Desert Tours
5 Tours & Activities
12 Tours & Activities
81 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the Sonoran desert with a private guide on this half-day tour. Whether you are looking for an easy hike or a challenging traverse over rugged terrain, your guide can accommodate the request. He or she can also put together an educational tour if you are traveling with kids. Dogs are welcome as long as they are leashed.
- Half-day Sonoran desert hiking tour
- Private tour—only your group participates
- Route is customizable according to your interests
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointStarbucks, 3165 E Lincoln Dr #120, Phoenix, AZ 85016, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild Bunch Desert Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Group Sonoran Desert Half Day Hiking Adventure?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Group Sonoran Desert Half Day Hiking Adventure?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Group Sonoran Desert Half Day Hiking Adventure?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Group Sonoran Desert Half Day Hiking Adventure?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all 15
See all 15
Product code: 117684P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhoenixHiking - ArizonaNature and Wildlife - ArizonaWalking Tours - ArizonaHiking - ScottsdaleNature and Wildlife - ScottsdaleWalking Tours - ScottsdaleHiking - SedonaNature and Wildlife - SedonaWalking Tours - SedonaCategory
National Comedy Theatre (NCT)Southwest Wildlife Conservation CenterPhoenix ZooTonto National ForestMcDowell Sonoran PreserveLEGOLAND® Discovery Center ArizonaCastles N' CoastersWrigley MansionLake Pleasant Regional Park Camelback MountainArizona Science CenterPueblo Grande MuseumHeritage SquareTuzigoot National MonumentChase FieldMill AvenueSEA LIFE® Aquarium ArizonaScottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA)Mission San Xavier del BacHomolovi State Park