- Enjoy the spectacular monuments of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Teotihuacan
- Admire the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, the Avenue of the Dead, and Quetzalpapalot
- Hear historical anecdotes and fascinating facts from your expert archeological guide
- Enjoy liqueur tastings of tequila, mezcal, and pulque
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Be one of the first visitors to arrive at the archeological park, right when it opens. In relative tranquility, wander through plazas and discover the pyramids without jostling around crowds. Enjoy taking unobstructed photos of must-see structures like the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, also known as the Temple of the Feathered Serpent, as well as the Palace of Quetzalpapalot.
Gain special insight into the complex’s less-visited monuments, including intricate murals and other architectural nuances. Hear about the latest archeological discoveries, the lifestyles of the inhabitants of this ancient city and theories behind the city’s decline.
Huff your way up the Sun Pyramid and the Moon Pyramid, the main axis of Teotihuacan. From the top, enjoy your bird’s-eye vantage point of the Avenue of the Dead, the primary road that runs through the center of the city, which separated the city and stretched from the Moon Plaza in the north to the Great Compound in the south.
After your Teotihuacan tour, hop aboard your transport and head to an obsidian workshop to learn more about the black volcanic rock native to the area. Chat with a local family and sample several liqueurs made from cactus, as well as mezcal, tequila, and pulque. For lunch, select from a variety of traditional Mexican dishes (own expense), before enjoying transport back to the central meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can go to any departure points you choose. Please arrive 10 minutes before the start times specified on the departure points.
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms