Explore our promoted experiences
- Sample Chicago's best donuts on the city's only donut tour
- Savor favorite donut styles like glazed, cream-filled, and more
- Explore some of the top donut shops in the Chicago Loop
- Celebrate all things donut with like-minded donut aficionados
Departure & Return
Tour meets at Doughnut Vault (401 N Franklin St).
Tour ends at Do-Rite Donuts (233 E Erie St).
What To Expect
Get a chance to share your donut passion with some fellow aficionados as you visit different donut shops on the city's only donut-themed trip. Whether you’re into glazed, cake, cream-filled or something more exotic, there’s sure to be a tasty donut waiting with your name on it. All tastings at each shop are included, and many stores also have vegan, gluten-, and nut-free options for those with allergies.
Once you have an appropriate sugar rush, finish your trip near Michigan and Erie Avenue, where you can continue your morning investigation of Chicago.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- T-shirts available for $20 at the end of the tour.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - If you do not have a good time on the tour, just email us at email@example.com and we will gladly refund your ticket value.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Underground Donut Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Recommend this tour, a little quirky and definitely a delicious way to experience Chicago." See review