Top Carlsbad Attractions & Museums
3 Carlsbad Attractions & Museums | All Carlsbad Tours
While in San Diego, visit the Mission San Luis Rey, a National Historic Landmark founded in 1798. Your entrance ticket includes several parts of the mission property, and a self-guided tour of the museum.
Let your imagination run wild during a day of fun with tickets to LEGOLAND ®California Resort. Build, play and explore among the park’s range of 60 rides, shows and attractions. The optional 1-Day Resort Hopper upgrades let you extend the fun with included entry to SEA LIFE Aquarium and LEGOLAND Water Park with 2nd day free!
Available from Nov 7
Get behind the scenes at the Mission San Luis Rey in Oceanside, San Diego County. The historic site is full of interesting artifacts and stories; this is your chance to learn all about it. This docent-led tour takes you through the museum, church, and cemetery with stories you won’t find on the self-guided tours. Visit the private gardens and other areas of the mission not usually open to the public.
Things to do near Carlsbad
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Catalina Island
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Ensenada
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Baja California
- Things to do in Nevada